Sunday, January 13, 2013

If I were to....

If I were to start a blog would you read it?  Something about crafting, DIYing (if that's a word?), home improvement/projects, food, family, sewing...all that good stuff? 

I'm sure a lot of you would...would you pass my blog onto your friends?  Would you ask them to 'check it out'?

Would you not laugh at me, my spelling, my writing, my punctuation, my lack of blogging skills? 

I already have so many projects under my belt I'm afraid I won't be able to give you enough to keep you interested...but I guess its worth a try.  I post so many things on facebook book that people leave such sweet comments about I would love to give you step by step instructions so you will feel like you can do these things too! 

I won't be able to post everyday, I do have 3 kids under 6 (SIX????  Did I just say that!) but I would like to post often.  I will try to use great photos to help with the tutorials because that's what helps me!

Some of my projects I might do are inspired by a project someone else has done, I'm sure they are getting the idea from someone else too, and so on.  They will just have my own spin on them.

I ask this of you.  Please give me ALL and ANY feedback!  Bad or Good!  I would like this to be something you look forward to reading.

Thank you and stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment